City Limits Publishing, LLC Writing Contest Terms and Conditions
City Limits Publishing, LLC Writing Contest Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by City Limits Publishing, LLC under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. City Limits Publishing, LLC reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. City Limits Publishing, LLC reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
- Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants grant City Limits Publishing, LLC the license to publish the title and/or quotes or excerpts from entries in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes only.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable, and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners may be required to submit a valid government issued identification before receiving their prize. Prizes can only be awarded to entrants over 18 years of age. Prizes will only be disbursed to prize winners and may not be directed to anyone else. Prizes over $600USD will be subject to IRS Form 1099 distribution at the end of the calendar year.
- The Judge’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- City Limits Publishing, LLC will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of City Limits Publishing, LLC or its employees, City Limits Publishing, LLC will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s enjoyment of the prize.
- Completion and submission will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- City Limits Publishing, LLC reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. City Limits Publishing, LLC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
- The promoter of this contest is City Limits Publishing, LLC.
- Competition rules published on citylimitspublishing.com.