Novel Contest with Cash Prize and Publishing Contract
Novel Contest with Cash Prize and Publishing Contract!
City Limits Publishing is hosting the first annual Novel Contest featuring multiple cash prizes and publishing contracts! We’re looking for people with already completed works to join our authors. Check out the submission guidelines below, and the submission guidelines, and submit your story. Maybe you’ll be one of our cash prize winners!
1st Place – $500 Cash Prize, Publishing Contract, 100 Author Copies, Author Branding Package
2nd Place – $250 Cash Prize, Contract, 50 Author Copies, Author Branding Package
3rd Place – $100 Cash Prize, Publishing Contract, 20 Author Copies, Author Branding Package
– Original work of fiction or non-fiction that must be previously unpublished.
– Word count per chapter should not exceed 3,000 words.
– 30,000 word minimum
– Submit your file in PDF or .DOC format, double spaced, 12pt font
– All genres accepted
– We accept multiple submissions, but each submission will include additional fee
– All works must be in English
All submissions must be received by November 1, 2020. Winners will be announced by December 1, 2020.
- Click the “Begin Submission”
- Select the number of submissions you’d like to make
- Process the payment for your submissions
- Check your email for a link to our secure upload for your submission. Please note, this is password protected, so you’ll need your email handy when submitting.
- Fill out the submission form and upload your documents.
- We’ll send you a confirmation email that your submission was received.
- We’ll contact everyone on October 31st, 2020 at 12:00pm with notification the contest is closed and judging will begin.
- On or before December 1, 2020, you’ll receive your individual feedback, as well as the list of winners.
All submissions will receive feedback from our judges after our winners have been announced at no additional cost.
Submission Fee – $20
Terms and Conditions:
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you’ve submitted your entry fee, CLICK HERE to submit your work using the password emailed to you after completing payment